ASTATIC ROAD DEVIL RD-104 DX 5000
The ASTATIC ROAD DEVIL (Model RD-104E) is an amplified electric noise cancelling microphone for close talking, hand held applications in CB, Amateur Radio, and SSB communications. The ROAD DEVIL features a high gain amplifier with electronic equalization to provide maximum talk power and intelligibility even under noisy conditions. The ROAD DEVIL amplifier and 6 wire cable make it compatible with all modern transceivers.
- Amplified Electret Noise Cancelling
- Electronic Equalization for Maximum Talk Power
- PC Board Ground Plane for Maximum RF Feedback Suppression
- Large External Volume Control
- Soft Molded No-Stain Vinyl Lip Guard
- Steel Grille Screen
- Rugged ABS Housing in Fire Red
- Heavy Duty Wire Cable
- Uses Standard 9 Volt Battery (Not Included)
- Works with K-PO DX 5000
- Type: Amplified Electret Noise Cancelling
- Output Level: Open Circuit, -42 dB (0 dB = 1 Volt/microbar)
- Impedance: 100 ohms (Matches all transceivers)
- Connector: Configured with 4 pin connector.
- Cable: Six wire, five conductors, one conductor shielded, coil cord.
- Housing: Durable high impact molded black ABS
- Battery: Standard 9 Volt Battery (Not Included)
- Current Drain: 1.5 mA average
- Weight: 75 grams (6.2 oz.)