The first 3.5 inch high-definition touch-screen handheld marine radio in the word. Touch-screen operation similar to a smartphone or tablet.
- Can be used as stand alone handheld marine radio or can be connected to the Himunication TS18 series or directly to the NMEA2000 network with the optional ‘Small Fish’ and ‘Big Fish’ dongles
- Built-in 2.4 GHz wireless data transmission module to communicate with the optional ‘Small Fish’ and ‘Big Fish' dongles
- It can display the marine instrument data/panel when connected to the TS18 series or NMEA2000 network
- It can display the AIS information when connected to the TS18S AIS.
- DISTRESS high power forwarding function when connected to the TS18 series
- Built-in GPS module and antenna
- Multi-language interface: English, French and Spanish
- Output power: 6W/3W/1W
- Class H DSC function
- Float & flash (IP67)
- 2200 mAh large capacity battery
- Patent CN2019/085531
Download files for HIMUNICATION TS19 DSC / GPS (ATIS)