This variable speed fan cool switching mode is designed for radio application . Its low profile and small footprint housing fit well in place with a host of radio receivers in a tight spot . It has constant current over load , floating ground and Output Over Voltage Protection.
- Fan Cool (0 to full speed)
- High RFI immunity
- Binding post and cigar socket DC output.
- Over Load, Short Circuit, Over Temperature protections by constant current circuitry.
- Output Over Voltage Protection
- Power Factor Control
- User adjustable fine tune setting 13.3 ~14.5V (SPA-8230) & 26.6 ~ 29V (SPA-8232)
- Floating ground design
- Model: SPA-8230
- Rated Output Current: 23A
- Max. Output Current: 25A
- Output Voltage: 13.8+/- 0.5V
Download files for K-PO SPA 8230