This series of 100W Switching Mode Power Supplies with Current Limiting Control, is designed with the objectives of high accuracy, compactness and easy portability. The use of digital power techniques results in capabilities and performance levels at the power supply that are not possible with analog techniques. Digital power techniques can control the turn-on slew rate of the power MOSFET in response to the output load thus further reducing EMI 4 digit display LCD of voltage and current for high precision. The slim tower housing makes it ideal for tight work bench. It is light and conveniently portable with a collapsible handle. The large and illuminated LCD display provides clear and sharp readings even under dim light. The output power on off switch allows safe and handy operations. The Tracking OVP (Output Over Voltage Protection) ensures a better and tighter protection to voltage sensitive loads. It has good line and load regulations, high efficiency and low ripple & noise that are typical of advanced switching mode power supply. It meets the CE safety standards of EN-61010 for laboratory grade power supply and respective EMC standards.
- Open circuit current limiting setting capability
- Automatic Cross over CV and CC mode
- Illuminated LCD indications of A, V, Output On-OFF, CC & CV.
- 4 digit displays of Volt and Amp meters for main output
- 2 USB 1.2 Amp outputs with Amp meters
- (Ideal for checking USB powered devices such as Raspberry Pi )
- Coarse & Fine Voltage and Current controls
- Compact slim tower housing
- Collapsible handle
- Output power on off switch at front panel
- Natural Convection
- Tracking OVP (output over voltage protection),
- Short circuit, overload and over temperature protections.
- Universal input with active PFC
- Good line, load regulations and low ripple and noise
- Rotary encoder control
- CE approvals
Download files for MANSON NTP-5631