Comet CHV-5A, upgraded version of the CHV-5X, compact dipole antenna for 7, 14 or 18, 21, 28, 50 MHz.
- Easily assembled in ‘V’, ground-plane or horizontal configuration.
- It can also be used for carrying operations with lightweight design.
- Easy to adjust frequency with wideband balun.
- New 18 MHz band element is added plus a 14 MHz band selective installation type.
- Can be mounted on horizontal masts such veranda handrails
- Antenna type : Center loading half wave dipole
- Gain: approx. 2.15 dBi (all-band)
- Max. power: 7/14 or 18 MHz: 150W (SSB), 21/28/50 MHz: 220W (SSB)
- VSWR: 1.5 or less (at center freq. each band)
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Connector: M-J
- Mounting mast diameter: Round pipe Ø 30-62 mm, or square 25-60 mm
- Max. wind survival: 30m/sec
- Horizontal length: approx. 4.0 m
- Weight: approx. 2.8 kg (each element: approx. 0.9 kg)
- Including English installation manual
Download files for COMET CHV-5A