The analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, cable loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 100 kHz to 230 MHz.
A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective.
An integrated Time Domain Reflectometer mode can be used to locate a fault within the feedline system.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial stubs or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location, measuring cable loss and characteristic impedance
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
- Frequency range: 0.1 to 230 MHz
- Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
- Measurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
- SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
- SWR display: numerical or analog indicator
- R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical modes, 0…1000, -1000…1000 in chart modes
- SWR at single or multiple frequencies
- SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
- SWR chart, 20 to 500 points
- R, X chart, 20 to 500 points
- Smith chart, 20 to 500 points
- Return loss chart, 20 to 500 points
- TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) chart
- Cable tools (loss and characteristic impedance)
- Optional open-short-load calibration.
Non Volatile memory:
- 100 slots to save measurement results
- Connector type: N
- Output signal shape: square
- Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
- Four 1.5V alkaline batteries, type AAA
- Max. 4 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
- 290×220 color TFT display
- 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- Multilingual menus and help screens
- USB connection to a personal computer
- Bluetooth Specification v.4.0 (BLE). Compatible with Android OS ver. 6.0 and higher. Analyzer AA-230 Zoom does not work through Bluetooth connection together with OS Windows and AntScope2.
- Dimensions: 82 x 182 x 32 mm (3.2 x 7.2 x 1.3 in)
- Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
- Weight: 236 gram (8.32 oz)
Inside the box:
- RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM
- N Male SO-239 Female adaptor
- USB cable
- Soft case
- User’s manual
- Alkaline batteries
RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Download files for RIGEXPERT AA-230 ZOOM