The analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, cable loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 60 kHz to 55 MHz.
A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial stubs or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location, measuring cable loss and characteristic impedance
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
- Frequency range: 0.06 to 55 MHz
- Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
- Measurement for 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450 and 600-Ohm systems
- SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
- SWR display: numerical or analog indicator
- R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical modes, 0…1000, -1000…1000 in chart modes
- SWR at single or multiple frequencies
- SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C and phase angle at single frequency
- SWR chart, 100 points
- R, X chart, 100 points
- Smith chart, 100 points
- Return loss chart, 100 points
- Cable tools (loss and characteristic impedance)
Optional open-short-load calibration.
Non Volatile memory:
- 10 slots to save measurement results
- Connector type: UHF (SO-239)
- Output signal shape: square, 0.06 to 55 MHz
- Output power: +13 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
- Two 1.5V alkaline batteries, type AA
- Max. 4 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
- 320×240 color TFT display
- 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- Multilingual menus and help screens
- USB connection to a personal computer
The AA-55 Zoom analyzer has two versions of the installed Bluetooth module:
- Bluetooth Classic. Firmware version 1.** This Bluetooth protocol is supported only by devices running the Android operating system (older than version 4.0). There is also limited support at Windows and Linux.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Firmware version 2.** This Bluetooth protocol is supported by gadgets running Android and iOS operating systems. There is no support for analyzers with the BLE module in the Windows, Linux, and macOS operating systems of the analyzers with the BLE module (at the moment).
- Dimensions: 103 mm x 207 mm x 37 mm (4.1 in x 8.1 in x 1.4 in)
- Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
- Weight: 310 gram (10.9 Oz) w/o batteries
Inside the box:
- RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM
- Soft case
- USB cable
- User’s manual
- Alkaline batteries
RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Download files for RIGEXPERT AA-55 ZOOM