The analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, cable loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 100 kHz to 650 MHz. A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective. An integrated Time Domain Reflectometer mode can be used to locate a fault within the feedline system. The analyzer is equipped with a Bluetooth Low Energy module for a wireless connection with your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial stubs or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location, measuring cable loss and characteristic impedance
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
- Frequency range: 0.1 to 650 MHz
- Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
- Measurement for 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450 and 600-Ohms systems
- SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
- R and X range: 0…2000, -2000…2000
- SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C, Magnitude, and Phase Angle at a single frequency, SWR chart (100 points). SWR chart at fixed HAM bands by IARU Regions (100 points), Cable tools (Velocity factor & Cable length measurer, Stub tuner, Cable loss chart, Cable impedance chart), TDR
Optional open-short-load calibration in SWR, R, X, or Smith/polar chart graph modes.
- Connector type: N
- Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 200 MHz. For higher frequencies, harmonics of the main signal are used.
- Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
- Three 1.2V, 1800…3000 mAh, Ni-MH batteries, type AA
- Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in standby mode when fully charged batteries are used
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with a USB socket, it takes power from these sources
- 320×240 color TFT display
- 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- Multilingual menus and help screens (English – Spanish – Japanese)
- USB connection to a personal computer
- Bluetooth v. 4.2 (Single-mode, Class B)
- Dimensions: 23x10x5.5 cm (9x4x2”)
- Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
- Weight: 650g (23 Oz)
Inside the box:
- RigExpert AA-650 ZOOM
- Soft case
- Battery charger
- Rechargeable batteries
- USB cable
- N to UHF adapter
RigExpert AA-650 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Download files for RIGEXPERT AA-650 ZOOM