Stick Pro is an antenna and cable vector analyzer. The analyzer allows you to measure various parameters of antennas, cables, lines, filters and many others in the frequency range from 100 kHz to 600 MHz.
The Stick Pro analyzer has a compact size and lightweight, which is great for using the analyzer both in the home and in the field.
- Frequency range: 0.1 ~ 600 MHz
- Frequency input step: 1 kHz
- Measurements for 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450 and 600? systems
- SWR measurement range: from 1 to 100 in digital mode, from 1 to 10 in graph modes
- Range R and X: 0… 2000, -2000… 2000
- SWR, Return loss, R, X, Z, L, C, magnitude and phase angle at one frequency.
- SWR chart, 100 points.
- Multé mode – for quick testing of a multi-band antenna.
- Connector type: N-type.
- Output signal shape: square, from 0.1 to 600 MHz.
- Output power: -10 dBm (at a load of 50 Ohms).
- One lithium-ion battery 3.7 V type 18650.
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or DC adapter with a USB connector, it receives power from these sources
- 200 × 200 TFT display.
- 2 × 3 keys on the waterproof keyboard.
- English menu and help screens.
- USB connection to a personal computer
- Bluetooth: v.4.2 BLE Single Mode, Class B
- Dimensions: 185 mm x 40 mm x 33 mm (7.3 inches x 1.6 inches x 1.3 inches)
- Operating temperature: 0 … 40 ° C (32 … 104 ° F)
- Weight: 185 g (6.5 ounces) with battery
Inside the box:
- RigExpert Stick Pro
- Li-ion battery type 18650)
- Quick start guide
- Neck strap
- USB cable
- N-to-UHF adapter
RigExpert Stick Pro is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Download files for RIGEXPERT STICK PRO