The Vero VGC VR-N7500 is a 50watt VHF/40 watt UHF Headless ham transceiver .
The VR-N7500 needs a smartphone or tablet as control panel so you can use all features of this radio. The main radio can be installed in the trunk while the phone/tablet is connected to the radio through Bluetooth.
Multiple Bluetooth Connections
- Connect to bluetooth PTT
- Connect to bluetooth speaker microphone
- Connect to cell phone to programming the radio
- Connect to other bluetooth 2.0+ accessories
Global Walkie Talkie / Network Radio (Android Only)
Create a network channel in app and then invite friends to the same Channel, no matter where they are, as long as they a mobile phone or a walkie-talkie with a VERO N series, you can contact in real time.
Cross Band Repeater From Network Channel To Analog) (Android Only) )
Dedicated Android app you can crossband repeat from Analog to Network and Network to Analog when the "Relay Function" has been enabled on the app.
The APRS feature you can send your location in real time to the APRS-IS servers, which will then plot your position on APRS maps.
- Output Power: 50 Watts VHF 40 Watts UHF
- App programming
- CTCSS/DCS/DTMF/2Tone, 5Tone decode and encode.
- Supplied with wired mic.
- Allows Multi Bluetooth connections
- Allows Network radio to RF connection
In the box:
- VR-N7500 Transceiver
- Speaker microphone with cable
- Power cable, 2x2.5mm˛, 3m long
- Mounting bracket
- One page manual