The VERO VR-P25D amplifier is a portable, lightweight, wide coverage RF power amplifier for handheld radio equipment and are equally capable of amplifying both analog and digital signals.
Use the amplifier to create a mobile device with a vehicle-mounted antenna, a powerful field radio with a field-installed antenna or a base station with an antenna on a mast. Your handheld radio connects and disconnects in seconds.
The VERO VR-P25D is designed to work with any analog and digital handheld transceivers. With an input power of 2-6 Watts, up to 30 Watts of output power can be achieved.
FM analog and digital DMR (Tier I & II), D-STAR, C4FM, P25, NXDN and dPMR. TDMA compatible (2 Time Slot) and FDMA.
Can be used in 3 ways: radio controlled, accessory controlled or amplifier controlled.
- Can be used with all handheld radios that uses the standard Kenwood 2-pin connector
- Automatic switching between analog and digital modes
- Strong built-in speaker and microphone
- Clean output signal. Harmonic filters on the input allow the amplifier to transmit a cleaner signal
- Compact design, it is particularly suitable for outdoor use such as Field-day or for mounting in the car
- Overheating protection
- RF sensing
- Auto power off
- Voltage stabilizer
- Status display about the current operating state
- CE (RED) certificate
- Frequency range: 136 – 174 MHz
- Input RF power: 2-6 Watts
- Output RF power: up to 30 Watts
- UHF (PL) antenna connector
- Power supply: 13.8 VDC (+/- 15%)
- Power consumption: max 5.5A
- Measurements L x H x W: 135 x 115 x 36 mm
- Weight: 680 gram
- 1x VR-P25D amplifier
- 1x Microphone + microphone holder
- 1x Remote control cable, standard Kenwood 2-pin (K1)
- 1x SMA male – SMA male antenna cable
- 1x SMA female – SMA female adapter
- 1x Power cord + cigar charger plug
- 1x Mounting bracket + screws
- 1x English user manual
*Handheld radio not included