RigExpert - AA-1500 ZOOM
7% discount for end-users on the RigExpert AA-1500 ZOOM till the 31st of August 2022 or as long as our stock lasts. Promotion in cooperation with RigExpert.
The analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, cable loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 100 kHz to 1500 MHz.
A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective.
An integrated Time Domain Reflectometer mode can be used to locate a fault within the feedline system.
The analyzer is equipped with a Bluetooth Low Energy module for a wireless connection with your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial stubs or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location, measuring cable loss and characteristic impedance
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
RigExpert AA-1500 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Frequency range: 0.1 to 1500.0 MHz
- Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
- Measurement for: 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 300 / 450 and 600 Ohm systems
- SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
- SWR display: numerical or analog indicator
- R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical modes, 0…1000, -1000…1000 in chart modes
- PC programming: Yes, with USB connector
- SWR: Single or multiple frequencies
- SWR: Return loss, R, X, Z, L, C, Magnitude, and Phase Angle at a single frequency
- SWR chart: 20 to 500 points
- R, X chart: 20 to 500 points
- Smith chart: 20 to 500 points
- Return loss chart: 20 to 500 points
- TDR chart: Time Domain Reflectometer
- Cable tools: Stub tuner, length & velocity factor, cable loss and characteristic impedance measurement)
- Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 1500.0 MHz (0.1 to 200 MHz. For higher frequencies, harmonics of the main signal are used)
- Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
- Batteries: Three 1.5V alkaline batteries, type AAA / Three 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, type AAA
- Battery life: Max. 4 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
- Program mode: When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these source
- Display: 320×240 color TFT display
- Keypad: 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- Menu: Multilingual menus and help screens
- Bluetooth Specification: v. 4.2 (Single-mode, Class B)
- Input connector: N female for 0.1 to 1500.0 MHz
- Length: 98 mm
- Height: 230 mm
- Width: 53 mm
- Weight: 442 gram
- Working temperature: 0 to 40 °C
Inside the box
- Analyzer: Yes
- Installation manual: English
- Battery: Yes, 3x 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, type AA (Rechargeable)
- USB cable: Yes
- Soft case: Yes
- Battery charger: Yes
- Adapter: Yes, N male to UHF (PL) female
- Datasheet: User Manual AA 1500 ZOOM en