RigExpert - Stick Pro
The Stick Pro is an antenna and cable vector analyzer. The analyzer allows you to measure various parameters of antennas, cables, lines, filters and many others in the frequency range from 100 kHz to 600 MHz.
The Stick Pro analyzer has a compact size and lightweight, which is great for using the analyzer both in the home and in the field.
RigExpert Stick Pro is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Frequency range: 0.1 to 600.0 MHz
- Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
- Measurement for: 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 300 / 450 and 600 Ohm systems
- SWR measurement range: From 1 to 100 in digital mode, from 1 to 10 in graph modes
- SWR display: numerical indicator
- R and X range: 0… 2000, -2000… 2000
- PC programming: Yes, with USB 2.0 Type-C
- Bluetooth: Yes, v.4.2 BLE Single Mode, Class B
- SWR Return loss, R, X, Z, L, C: magnitude and phase angle at one frequency
- SWR chart: 100 points
- Multé mode: for quick testing of a multi-band antenna
- Output signal shape: square, from 0.1 to 230 MHz.
- Output power: -10 dBm (at a load of 50 Ohms)
- Batteries: One 18650 Lithium-ion battery 3.7 V (2800 mAh battery)
- Program mode: When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these source
- Input connector: N female for 0.1 - 600.0 MHz
- Length: 40 mm
- Height: 185 mm
- Width: 33 mm
- Weight: 185 gram
- Working temperature: 0 to 40 °C
- Display: 200 × 200 TFT display.
- Keyboard: 2 × 3 keys on the waterproof keyboard
Inside the box
- Analyzer: Yes
- Installation manual: English
- Battery: Yes, Li-ion battery type 18650 (2800 mAh battery)
- USB cable: Yes
- Neck strap: Yes
- Adapter: Yes, N male to UHF (PL) female
- Datasheet: User Manual Stick PRO