K-PO - RS-502N
The K-PO RS-502N is a highly accurate SWR and Power meter for 1.8 - 525 MHz. For measuring Forward Power, Reflected Power and SWR. Band selection knob for switching between 1.8 - 200 MHz and 125 - 525 MHz. AVG / PEP switch to select average power or SSB / PEP.
Our version is the only one with UHF-female in- and output connectors for 1.8 - 200 MHz and N-female in- and output connectors for 125 - 525 MHz.
Made by Nissei, Taiwan.
- Backlight display / meter: Yes
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Power range: 5 / 20 / 200 Watts
- Accuracy: 5 Watts: (AVG) ± 10%, (PEP) ± 15% / 20 - 200 Watts: (AVG) ± 5%, (PEP) ± 10%
- Minimum Power for SWR: 1 Watt
- Insertion loss: less than 0.1dB
- Testing function: SWR and Power (FWD and REF / AVG and PEP)
- Voltage: 13.8 Volt, for display lightning only
- Input connector: 1.8 - 200 MHz: UHF (PL) female / 125 - 525 MHz: N female
- Output connector: 1.8 - 200 MHz: UHF (PL) female / 125 - 525 MHz: N female
- Length: 135 mm
- Height: 85 mm
- Width: 90 mm
- Weight: 950 gram
Inside the box
- Meter: Yes
- DC power cable: Yes
- Installation manual: English
- Datasheet: K PO RS series