mAT-tuner - mAT-Y200
The mAT-Y200 is specially designed for Yaesu transmitters with RF power not higher than 200 Watts (SSB), such as FT-891, FT-991A, FT-DX10, FT-DX101D, FT-DX101MP*. It should be noted that, it cannot be used for FT-DX5000 and FT-2000, these transmitters do not have the standard 8 pin Yaesu tuner interface. The FT-817 and FT-818 transmitter also cannot be used with this tuner, please choose the mAT-10 tuner which is specially designed for FT-817 and FT-818.
* when using an external tuner with the FT-DX101MP transmitter, the transmitter will automatically set the maximum RF power to 100 Watts. So when using the mAT-Y200 tuner with the FT-DX110MP the maximum output RF power is 100 Watts!
This tuner is also a great choice for users who like to operate the transmitter in digital modes such as FT8, CW and RTTY. For most tuners, it is not possible to withstand 100 watts of digital mode RF signals entering the tuner. The mAT-Y200 allows up to 100 Watts of digital mode RF signals to pass through the tuner.
The mAT-Y200 has a working frequency range of 1.8 - 54 MHz and a maximum allowable RF power of 200 Watts. As an external antenna tuner, it is connected to the transmitter through a control cable mAT-CY. The transmitter supplies power to the tuner through this cable, communicates with it and controls the operation of the tuner. The tuner does not require an additional power supply. The tuner can track and synchronize the frequency data with the transmitter, just like the classic mAT-30 tuner, which makes the operation of the tuner very convenient.
It will tune dipoles, verticals, Yagis, or virtually any coax-fed antenna. It will match an amazing range of antennas and impedances, far greater than some other tuners you may have considered, including the built-in tuners on many radios.
Please note that too high RF power may cause damage to your tuner.
- Suitable for: Yeasu FT 891 / FT-991A / FTDX10 / FTDX101 series
- Frequency memories: 16.000 for instantaneous frequency and band changing
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Power range: 200 Watts SSN and 100 Watts Data mode
- Tuning time: 0.1 to 5 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +60°C
- Input connector: UHF (PL) female
- Output connector: UHF (PL) female
- Length: 180 mm
- Height: 51 mm
- Width: 142 mm
- Weight: 830 gram
Inside the box
- Tuner: Yes
- Installation manual: English
- mAT CY Control cable: Yes
- Datasheet: M AT Y200 user manual