RigExpert - Stick 230
7% discount for end-users on the RigExpert Stick 230 till the 31st of August 2022 or as long as our stock lasts. Promotion in cooperation with RigExpert.
The analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 100 kHz to 230 MHz.
It is the world’s first antenna analyzer capable of 16 hours of continuous measurements without battery recharging.
Small, handy and powerful vector network analyzer is designed for measuring most useful parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 100 kHz to 230 MHz. Compared with the other devices the Stick is the State-of-the-Art Antenna & Cable Analyzer. Because it has Key benefits: less size you obtain, less weight you carry, less time you measure.
RigExpert Stick 230 is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Frequency range: 0.1 to 230.0 MHz
- Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
- Measurement for: 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 300 / 450 and 600 Ohm systems
- SWR measurement range: From 1 to 100 in digital mode, from 1 to 10 in graph modes
- SWR display: numerical indicator
- R and X range: 0… 10000, -10000… 10000
- PC programming: Yes, with USB 2.0 Type-C
- Bluetooth: Yes, v.4.2 BLE Single Mode, Class B
- SWR Return loss, R, X, Z, L, C: magnitude and phase angle at one frequency
- SWR chart: 100 points
- Multé mode: for quick testing of a multi-band antenna
- Output signal shape: square, from 0.1 to 230 MHz.
- Output power: -10 dBm (at a load of 50 Ohms)
- Batteries: One 18650 Lithium-ion battery 3.7 V (2800 mAh battery)
- Program mode: When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these source
- Input connector: UHF (PL) female for 0.1 - 230.0 MHz
- Length: 40 mm
- Height: 185 mm
- Width: 33 mm
- Weight: 185 gram
- Working temperature: 0 to 40 °C
- Display: Monochrome electronic paper with a size of 200 × 200
- Keyboard: 2 × 3 keys on the waterproof keyboard
Inside the box
- Analyzer: Yes
- Installation manual: English
- Battery: Yes, Li-ion battery type 18650 (2800 mAh battery)
- USB cable: Yes
- Neck strap: Yes
- Datasheet: Users Manual Stick 230