Nagoya - UT-72 FME female
The Nagoya UT-72 is a nicely finished mobile magnet antenna for the 144 and 430 MHz. The antenna is around 51 cm long and with a FME female connector.
A big advantage of the FME female connector is that you can choose your own optional radio connectors and in that way use one antenna for radios with different typed antenna connectors.
Please note that the radio connectors are optional and not included.
Original Nagoya, made in Taiwan.
- Electrical type: 144 MHz: 1/4 λ / 430 MHz: 5/8 λ
- Gain: 144 MHz: 1.7 dBi / 430 MHz: 3.5 dBi
- VSWR: ≤1.5:1
- Bandwidth: ≥15 MHz at SWR ≤2.0
- Power peak: 80 Watts
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Polarization: Linear vertical
- Cable: Yes
- Cable length: 3 meter / RG 58
- Height: 510 mm
- Weight: 450 gram
- Mounting type: 80 mm magnet
- Antenna connector: FME female
Inside the box
- Antenna: Yes
- Antenna cable: Yes
- Installation manual: English
- Datasheet: UT 72 manual 3