RF Systems - WA-50
The RF Systems WA-50 AC is a high quality broadband amplifier for
long, medium and shortwave frequencies with an operating from 50 kHz to
50 MHz. The gain is 10 dB (3 times), sufficient to compensate for low
efficiency antennas, but not high enough to create serious overloading
problems in most receivers.
The WA-50 can handle antenna signals up to 1 Volt, so overloading the
amplifier is unlikely. The second order intercept point of +60 dBm and
the 3rd order intercept point of +40 dBm are higher than those of most
modern receivers. The WA-50 is equipped with a PL-259 output and a
standard 50 ohm SO-239 input. The WA-50 input has a galvanic path to
ground which allows static charges to flow harmlessly to ground. The
WA-50 VAC requires 120 VAC. The size of the case is: 1.25 x 1.25 x 8
inches (30x30x200 mm).
The RF Systems WA-50 DC operates from 10 to 15 VDC (13.2 VDC nominal) with current draw of 150 mA (typical). The DC input is polarity protected and tolerates voltages spikes to 50 volts. It features a 250 mA slow-blow fuse. This DC version is ideal for mobile or field use.
Original RF Systems product.
- Frequency range: 50 kHz - 50 MHz
- Operating temperature: -30℃ to +50℃
- Input impedance: 50 Ohm
- VSWR: >1.2:1
- Output level: >+ 20 dBm (2.2 Volt)
- Harmonic distorsion: <0.05% with an outputsignal of 0 dBm at 1.5 MHz
- Voltage: 10-15 Volt
- Input connector: SO 239 / UHF (PL) male
- Output connector: PL 259 / UHF (PL) female
- Material: Aluminium alloy, filled with poly-urethane, completely wheaterproof