RigExpert - AA-230 ZOOM
Promotion in cooperation with RigExpert for Team Ukraine WRTC victory! Safe up to € 100.00 on the RigExpert AA-35 ZOOM, € 40.00 on the RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM and € 50.00 on the RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM. Prices valid for our current stock, end-users only.
The RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, cable loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 100 kHz to 230 MHz.
A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective.
An integrated Time Domain Reflectometer mode can be used to locate a fault within the feedline system.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial stubs or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location, measuring cable loss and characteristic impedance
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Non Volatile memory: 10 slots to save measurement results
- Frequency range: 0.1 to 230.0 MHz
- Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
- Measurement for: 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 300 / 450 and 600 Ohm systems
- SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
- SWR display: numerical or analog indicator
- R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical modes, 0…1000, -1000…1000 in chart modes
- PC programming: Yes, with USB connector
- SWR: Single or multiple frequencies
- SWR: Return loss, R, X, Z, L and C at single frequency
- SWR chart: 20 to 500 points
- R, X chart: 20 to 500 points
- Smith chart: 20 to 500 points
- Return loss chart: 20 to 500 points
- TDR chart: Time Domain Reflectometer
- Cable tools: Stub tuner, length & velocity factor, cable loss and characteristic impedance measurement)
- Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 230.0 MHz
- Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
- Batteries: Four 1.5V alkaline batteries, type AAA / Four 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, type AAA
- Battery life: Max. 4 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
- Program mode: When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these source
- Display: 290×220 color TFT display
- Keypad: 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- Menu: Multilingual menus and help screens
- Bluetooth Specification: v.4.0 (BLE). Compatible with Android OS ver. 6.0 and higher. Analyzer AA-230 Zoom does not work through Bluetooth connection together with OS Windows and AntScope2.
- Input connector: N female for 0.1 to 230.0 MHz
- Length: 82 mm
- Height: 182 mm
- Width: 32 mm
- Weight: 236 gram
- Working temperature: 0 to 40 °C
Inside the box
- Analyzer: Yes
- Installation manual: English
- Battery: Yes, 4x 1.5V alkaline batteries, type AAA
- USB cable: Yes
- Soft case: Yes
- Adapter: Yes, N male to UHF (PL) female
- Datasheet: User Manual AA 230 ZOOM BLE en