RigExpert - AA-55 ZOOM
Promo code discount (cashback) by RigExpert (end-users only).
How to get € 35.00 extra discount on your RigExpert antenna analyzer:
- Click on the following link to get your promo code from RigExpert https://rigexpert.com/news/promo-code-activity
- Buy the RigExpert antenna analyzer of your choice in our webshop
- Send us your promo code, your order number and your details by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When your promo code is valid we will refund € 35.00 to your account (through our online payment system)
Promo codes are available by RigExpert until the 30th of June 2023.
Promo codes can be used for in stock items only and until the 30th of June 2023.
Promo code discount can be used for the AA-35 ZOOM, AA-55 ZOOM, AA-230 ZOOM, Stick 230, Stick 500, Stick Pro and Stick XPro.
Please note that RigExpert deleted the Bluetooth function of the AA-55 ZOOM from January 2023.
The RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, cable loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 60 kHz to 55 MHz. A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial stubs or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location, measuring cable loss and characteristic impedance
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Non Volatile memory: 10 slots to save measurement results
- Frequency range: 0.06 to 55.00 MHz
- Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
- Measurement for: 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 300 / 450 and 600 Ohm systems
- SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
- SWR display: numerical or analog indicator
- R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical modes, 0…1000, -1000…1000 in chart modes
- PC programming: Yes, with USB connector
- SWR: single or multiple frequencies
- SWR: R, X, Z, L, C and phase angle at single frequency
- SWR chart: 100 points
- R, X chart: 100 points
- Smith chart: 100 points
- Return loss chart: 100 points
- Cable tools: Loss and characteristic impedance
- Output signal shape: square, 0.06 to 55 MHz
- Output power: +13 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
- Batteries: Two 1.5V alkaline batteries, type AA
- Battery life: Max. 4 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
- Program mode: When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these source
- Display: 320×240 color TFT display
- Keypad: 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- Menu: Multilingual menus and help screens
- Input connector: UHF (PL) female for 0.06 - 55.00 MHz
- Length: 103 mm
- Height: 207 mm
- Width: 37 mm
- Weight: 310 gram
- Working temperature: 0 to 40 °C
Inside the box
- Analyzer: Yes
- Installation manual: English
- Battery: Yes, 2x 1.5V alkaline batteries, type AA
- USB cable: Yes
- Soft case: Yes
- Datasheet: User Manual AA 55 ZOOM