RigExpert - Stick 500
The RigExpert Stick 500 analyzer became the third member of the Stick family that is well known to connoisseurs of high technology and the incredible comfort of using. No matter the time, place, or weather.
The UHF analyzer is designed for measuring the standing wave ratio (SWR) and return loss, amplitude, and phase angle, as well as the value of active (R) and reactive (X) resistances, considering the sign, inductance (L) and capacitance (C) in parallel and series modes of antennas, cables, lines, filters and other systems in the range of 0,1 MHz to 500 MHz.
Like all Stick analyzers, it is capable of 16 hours of continuous measurements without battery recharging.
Smart, fast, handy, and even more powerful. At any time, place, and in any weather.
- Frequency range: 0.1 to 500.0 MHz
- Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
- Measurement for: 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 300 / 450 and 600 Ohm systems
- SWR measurement range: From 1 to 100 in digital mode, from 1 to 10 in graph modes
- SWR display: numerical indicator
- R and X range: 0… 10000, -10000… 10000
- PC programming: Yes, with USB 2.0 Type-C
- Bluetooth: Yes, v.4.2 BLE Single Mode, Class B
- SWR Return loss, R, X, Z, L, C: magnitude and phase angle at one frequency
- SWR chart: 100 points
- Multé mode: for quick testing of a multi-band antenna
- Output signal shape: square, from 0.1 to 500 MHz.
- Output power: -10 dBm (at a load of 50 Ohms)
- Batteries: One 18650 Lithium-ion battery 3.7 V (2800 mAh battery)
- Program mode: When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these source
- Input connector: UHF (PL) female for 0.1 - 500.0 MHz
- Length: 40 mm
- Height: 185 mm
- Width: 33 mm
- Weight: 185 gram
- Working temperature: -15 °C to 40 °C
- Display: 200 × 200 TFT display.
- Keyboard: 2 × 3 keys on the waterproof keyboard
Inside the box
- Analyzer: Yes
- Installation manual: English
- Battery: Yes, Li-ion battery type 18650 (2800 mAh battery)
- USB cable: Yes
- Neck strap: Yes