RigExpert - Stick XPro
The RigExpert Stick XPro is an antenna and cable vector analyzer. The analyzer
allows you to measure various parameters of antennas, cables, lines,
filters and many others in the frequency range from 100 kHz to 1000 MHz.
Stick XPro analyzer has a compact size and lightweight, which is great
for using the analyzer both in the home and in the field.
RigExpert Stick XPro is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Frequency range: 0.1 to 600.0 MHz
- Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
- Measurement for: 12.5 / 25 / 28 / 37 / 50 / 75 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 300 / 450 and 600 Ohm systems
- SWR measurement range: From 1 to 100 in digital mode, from 1 to 10 in graph modes
- SWR display: numerical indicator
- R and X range: 0… 2000, -2000… 2000
- PC programming: Yes, with USB 2.0 Type-C
- Bluetooth: Yes, v.4.2 BLE Single Mode, Class B
- Single mode: for testing SWR, Z, R, X, C, L, RL, Mag&Phase
- Multé mode: for quick testing of a multi band antenna
- HAM mode: for quick testing of a single band antenna
- TDR mode: for testing to distance to fault
- SWR chart: 100 points
- Other modes: SWR chart, Return Loss chart, RX Chart, OSL calibration mode, Сable tools (StubTuner, Cable Length, Impedance, Loss measurements)
- Output signal shape: square, from 0.1 to 1000 MHz.
- Output power: -10 dBm (at a load of 50 Ohms)
- Batteries: One 18650 Lithium-ion battery 3.7 V (2800 mAh battery)
- Program mode: When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these source
- Input connector: N female for 0.1 - 1000.0 MHz
- Length: 40 mm
- Height: 185 mm
- Width: 33 mm
- Weight: 185 gram
- Working temperature: -20 to +55 °C
- Display: 220 × 220 TFT display.
- Keyboard: 2 × 3 keys on the waterproof keyboard
Inside the box
- Analyzer: Yes
- Installation manual: English
- Battery: Yes, Li-ion battery type 18650 (2800 mAh battery)
- USB cable: Yes
- Neck strap: Yes
- Adapter: Yes, N male to UHF (PL) female