RigExpert - Zero II
The RigExpert Zero II is a powerful 1 GHz VNA for embedded applications & perfect device for embedded installation. It used, for example, antenna tuners, transceivers, or power amplifiers as the core of the load-matching circuit.
ZERO II is also useful for:
- Manufacturers of power equipment HAM radio direction.
- Developers and manufacturers of devices requiring long-distance packet data transmission using different protocols.
It is capable on:
- Measures up to 1GHz– Instantly returns R, X, SWR & Return Loss values.
- Comes factory calibrated.
- Use USB, UART, I2C, and SPI interfaces.
RigExpert Zero II is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Frequency range: 0.1 to 1000.00 MHz
- Housing: none, PCB only – available as a kit
- Return values: Resistance / Reactance (signed) / SWR / Return Loss
- Interface: USB / I2C / SPI / UART
- Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 1000.00 MHz
- Output power: -10 dBm
- Power supply: USB or from 3V to 48V through power port
- Input connector: SMA female for 0.1 to 1000.00 MHz
- Length: 30 mm
- Height: 4 mm
- Width: 40 mm
- Weight: 30 gram
Inside the box
- Analyzer: Yes
- Installation manual: English