Shackmaster - Power 500
The new Shackmaster brand, by RigExpert, breaks high-quality and aesthetic patterns, raising them to its own. The first representative of the high-end class from Shackmaster, the Compact Desktop Power Supply Power 500, is now available. A real high-end power supply for high-end users!
Protects your devices from overcurrent, overvoltage, and overheating. Minimizes electromagnetic interference and acoustic noise. Can be placed horizontally or vertically. Provides real-time monitoring of voltage, current, and power consumption. Ensures consistent and reliable power supply to your devices. Provides enough power for demanding tasks and power-intensive setups. Offers ample ports for connecting various devices. Charges devices, connects peripherals, or powers USB-compatible gadgets. Lets you log and analyze consumption data.
The intelligent protection system protects your devices from damage.
- Quiet operation
The low EMI and acoustic noise minimize distractions.
The flexible orientation and multiple connectivity options make i easy to use.
The touchscreen display and USB interface make it easy to control and monitor the power supply.
The 500 Watts continuous power output is enough for demanding tasks.
The sleek design and sturdy construction make it a reliable investment.
- Multipurpose Touch LCD
- Low EMI & acoustic noise
- 500W continuous power
- 13.8V output voltage
- 80V to 264V Input voltage
- 4 x Anderson ports
- 2 x USB Type A ports
- 2 x USB Type C ports
- 1 x Binding post
Shackmaster – powered by RigExpert.
- Suitable for: Amateur radio / Low noise low power amplifiers / Lab equipment / Telecom / DYI / Mechanical & electrical equipment sourcing / Power sourcing for PoE systems
- Display: Big round LCD with Touch panel to control features.
- Interface: USB interface to log consumption data and update firmware.
- Consumption: Separate consumption logger both for USB & Anderson ports.
- Acoustic noise: Very low acoustic noise (~21 dB)
- Input voltage: 80 - 264 Volt
- Output voltage: 13.8 Volt
- Continuous load: 36A
- Ripple voltage: 200mVp-p
- Display indicator: Voltage / ampère
- Fan: Yes
- Input frequency range: 47 - 63 Hz
- AC current: 230 Volt: 2.9 A / 110 Volt: 5.8 A
- Noise: 200mVp-p
- Overload protection: Yes
- Short circuit protection: Yes
- Overcurrent protection: Yes
- EMC Emission: Class I: Class B / Class II: Class A
- Working temperature range: -30°C to +70°C
- Storage temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Length: 172 mm
- Height: 55 mm
- Width: 185 mm
- Weight: 1250 gram
- Anderson ports: 4 pcs
- USB Type A ports: 2 pcs
- USB Type C ports: 2 pcs
- Binding post: 1 pcs
Inside the box
- Power supply: Yes
- AC cord: Yes
- User manual: English
- Datasheet: Shackmaster Power 500 Eng Web version