Sirio - Gain Master 5/8
The Sirio Gain Master 5/8 is a 0.625 high tech fiberglass base station wide band antenna from 10 to 12 meter* band, completely designed by electromagnetic simulation to achieve the maximum gain and optimize the radiation pattern and bandwidth. Engineered with the most advanced available technologies it is completely manufactured in Italy with high quality materials. The new design of the radiant element (Patent Pending) works like a central feeded dipole so all RF currents on the radiator are in-phase and the ground plane radials are not necessary. The coaxial coil at the bottom works like RF-choke for the optimum decoupling from mast and feeding line.
The Sirio Gain Master is the new reference standard in its class of antennas.
* 12 meter band covered with manual or automatic antenna tuner.
- Electrical type: 0.625 λ center feed
- Gain: 1 to 2 dB higher than conventional 5/8 λ
- VSWR: 25.5-30 MHz band ≤ 2.0 (no tuning required)
- Maximum continuous power: 500 Watts (CW)
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Polarization: Linear vertical
- Materials: Anodized aluminium, copper, stainless steel, fiberglass, thermoplastic UV stabilized
- Mast Ø: 35 - 54 mm
- Max wind resistance: 160 km/h
- Height: 7360 mm (including bracket)
- Weight: 3000 gram
- Mounting type: On mast
- Antenna connector: UHF-female, PTFE insulator & gold plated central pin
Inside the box
- Antenna: Yes
- Mounting parts: Yes
- Installation manual: English, Italian
- Datasheet: Id 406 27 02 2017
- Datasheet: Additional installation