Yaesu - ATAS-25
The Yaesu ATAS-25 is a multi-band antenna with a manual tuning system which allows you to get the lowest possible SWR on the frequency band of your choice.
The ATAS-25 allows dual-frequency operation (on HF or 50 MHz and either 144 or 430 MHz), if two transceivers are combined via a suitable diplexer (not supplied).
The ATAS-25 is designed to be mounted directly onto a standard camera tripod (not supplied).
Sometimes a di- of triplexer is advised, to avoid continuously changing the coaxial cable to the appropriate antenna jack of your transceiver.
- VSWR: Less than 2.0:1
- Maximum continuous power: SSB/CW: 100 Watts / AM/FM: 50 Watts
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Polarization: Linear vertical
- Height: 600 - 2200 mm
- Weight: 930 gram
- Mounting type: On 1/4 female (Designed to be mounted on a standard camera tripod, not included)
- Antenna connector: 1/4 male
Inside the box
- Antenna: Yes
- Installation manual: English
- Radiating elements: 3 pcs
- Radial element (for VHF band): 1 pcs
- Radial element (for UHF band): 1 pcs
- Radial wires 2m/3m/6m: 1 pcs
- Spare radial wire 10m: 1 pcs
- Capacitor tube: 1 pcs
- Allen wrench: 1 pcs
- Datasheet: Yaesu ATAS 25 Catalog Eng