Yaesu - FTM-3100E
The new Yaesu FTM-3100E is a ruggedly built yet compact VHF-FM mobile transceiver, providing highoutput power of up to 65 Watts to ensure stable long-distance communications. One of the distinguishing features of this exciting newmobile transceiver is the Front Panel Speaker delivering 3 Watts of loud and crystal clear audio; designed for stress-free and enjoyable communications - even in noisy environments.
This new mobile is equipped with a heavy-duty heat sink that
includes an extraordinary FACC; Funnel Air-Convection Conductor (Wind
Tunnel). The FACC gathers cool air through a wide open front air-intake
and concentrates the air flow to the critical final amplifier area drawn
by a rear cooling fan.
Powerful and Rugged 65 Watt Transmitter
Enjoy 65 Watts of 2-Meter RF Output to ensure long distance communication even in the toughest of situations. Type: F3E Variable Reactance Modulation.
3 watts of crystal clear front panel audio
In any environment enjoy loud and crystal clear audio with 3 Watts of audio from the FTM-3200R's front mounted speaker. 8 Watt output using Optional External Speaker (MLS-200-M10)
FACC - Funnel Air-Convection Conductor (Wind Tunnel).
Cool air is drawn through a wide open front air intake and is then concentrated over critical areas of the Power Amplifier (PA) section of the FTM-3100E.
- Display: Yes with backlight
- DTMF: Yes
- Mode of emission: F3E
- CTCSS/DCS: Yes
- Enhanced Paging & Code Squelch (EPCS): Yes, Use the pager code consisting of two CTCSS tones to exchange communications with specified stations
- Split Tone Operation: Yes, The FTM-3100E can be operated in a “Split Tone” configuration that enables operation on repeaters using a mix of both CTCSS and DCS control via the Setup menu
- Clone: Yes, The FTM-3100E includes a convenient “Clone” feature, which allows the memory and configuration data from one transceiver to be transferred to another FTM-3100E
- Band Edge Beeper: Yes, the FTM-3100E will automatically “beep” when the receiver’s band edge is encountered during scanning (either in standard VFO scanning or during PMS operation).
- Automatic Power-Off (APO): Yes, The “Automatic Power-Off” (APO) feature will turn the radio completely off after a userdefined period of PTT or key/button inactivity.
- Busy Channel Lock-Out (BCLO): Yes, The BCLO feature prevents the radio’s transmitter from being activated if a signal strong enough to break through the “noise” squelch is present.
- MIC Gain: Yes, At the factory, a microphone gain has been programmed that should be satisfactory for the supplied MH-48 A6J Microphone.
- PAGER (EPCS): Yes, This feature allows calling specified stations only, by using a pager code that combines two CTCSS tones.
- Time-out Timer: Yes
- External speaker socket: Yes
- Frequency step: 5 kHz / 6.25 kHz / 10 kHz / 12.5 kHz / 15 kHz / 20 kHz / 25 kHz / 50 kHz / 100 kHz /
- Wide and narrow bandwidth selection: Yes
- Operating temperature: -20℃ to +60℃
- Frequency stability: ±10 PPM
- Operating voltage: 13.8 Volt (Negative Ground) ±15%
- Current consumption: RX: less than 0.7 A, less than 0.5 A (squelched) / TX: 15 A (65W) / 10 A (30W) / 5 A (5W)
- Standard repeater shift: ±600 kHz
- Power output (Watts): 5/30/65 Watts
- Spurious Emission: ≤ 61.1 dB
- Modulation type: F3E: Variable Reactance Modulation
- Maximum deviation: Wide: ±5 kHz / Narrow: ±2.5 kHz
- Antenna impedance: 50 Ω
- Microphone impedance: 2k Ω
- Sensitivity (wide): 0.20 μV for 12 dB SINAD
- Sensitivity (narrow): 0.22 μV for 12 dB SINAD
- Intermediate frequency 1st: 47.25 MHz
- Intermediate frequency 2nd: 450 kHz
- Receiving system: Dual conversion superheterodyne
- Audio power output: 3W (THD10%, 13.8 V)
- Selectivity (-6 dB/-60 dB) NFM/AM:: 12 / 28 kHz
- Length: 155 mm
- Height: 43 mm
- Width: 154 mm
- Weight: 1300 gram
- Antenna connector: UHF (PL) female (SO-239)
- Microphone connector: RJ12
Inside the box
- Transceiver: Yes
- DC power cable: Yes
- Installation manual: English
- Microphone: Yes, MH-48A6JA DTMF Microphone
- Mounting bracket: Yes
- USB Cable: Yes
- Fuse: Yes, Spare fuse (25A)