Yaesu - M-70D
Product code: ABC50X001
Factory code: ABC50X001
The Yaesu M-70D is a high quality and robust desktop microphone. Utilizes a directional condensor microphone element with specially tuned frequency response.
For use with most modern Yaesu transceivers that have the 'modular' or '8-pin' microphone connector. A 'modular' to '8-pin' microphone cable is included, which can be used in both ways just by turning it around. So no extra microphone cable is needed.
If your transceiver is not listed please contact us to check the compatibility for you.
Note - Price on request
€ -- (Price on request)
- Suitable for: Yaesu FT-450 / Yaesu FT-817 / Yaesu FT-818 / Yaesu FT-847 / Yaesu FT-857 / Yaesu FT-891 / Yaesu FT-897 / Yaesu FT-900 / Yaesu FT-920 / Yaesu FT-950 / Yaesu FT-991A / Yaesu FT-2000 / Yaesu FT-DX10 / Yaesu FT-DX101D / Yaesu FT-DX101MP / Yaesu FT-DX1200 / Yaesu FT-DX3000 / Yaesu FT-DX5000 / Yaesu FT-DX9000 /
- Lock button: Yes
- Low Cut switch: When this switch is ON, a low-cut filter (cut-off frequency 340 Hz, -6 dB/octave) is activated
- Microphone connector: 8-pin / RJ45
- Frequency response: 30 - 17000 Hz
- Impedance: 600 Ω
- Sensitivity: -60 dB (1 kHz 0 dB=1V/1Pa)
- Current consumption: 15 mA (TYP)
- Supply voltage: DC 5.0 V ±10 %
- Length: 126.5 mm
- Height: 170 mm
- Width: 106 mm
- Weigth: 450 gram
- Datasheet: Yaesu M 70 D Catalog eng