Comet - GP95N
The Comet GP95N is a high gain triple band base antenna made out of one section. For use on 144 / 430 / 1200 MHz, wide band reception on 100 - 170 / 350 - 470 / 840 - 1400 MHz.
The Comet triple band series were the first and are still one of the best in the market using Comet's SLC system. The SLC system is an advanced mechanism developed originally by Comet in order to greatly improve the gain on Dual and Triple band antennas. Through the implementation of the Air-Core Type Shaping Element Phase System and the Phosphor Bronze Element the loss during the existing Phase Shift Peak has been substantially reduced.
Completely factory tuned and no adjustment is necessary. The fiberglass construction assures long durability and is fully water resistance.
We can not ship this product, shipping cost on request.
- Electrical type: 144 MHz: 5/8 λ 2-step / 430 MHz: 5/8 λ 4-step / 1200 MHz: 5/8 λ 9-step
- Gain: 144 MHz: 6.0 dBi / 430 MHz: 8.6 dBi / 1200 MHz: 12.8 dBi
- Power continues: 144 MHz: 300 Watts SSB / 430 / 1200 MHz: 200 Watts (SSB)
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Polarization: Linear vertical
- Mast Ø: 30 - 62 mm
- Max wind resistance: 180 km/h
- Height: 2420 mm
- Weight: 1280 gram
- Mounting type: On mast
- Antenna connector: N-female
- Radial length: 490 mm
Inside the box
- Antenna: Yes
- Mounting parts: Yes
- Installation manual: English