Comet - GP9N
Product code: 805799
The Comet GP9N is a high gain dual band base antenna made out of three sections. For use on 144 / 430 MHz, wide band reception on 100 - 170 / 350 - 470 MHz.
The Comet GP-series are one of the best in the market using Comet's SLC system. The SLC system is an advanced mechanism developed originally by Comet in order to greatly improve the gain on Dual and Triple band antennas. Through the implementation of the Air-Core Type Shaping Element Phase System and the Phosphor Bronze Element the loss during the existing Phase Shift Peak has been substantially reduced.
Completely factory tuned and no adjustment is necessary. The fiberglass construction assures long durability and is fully water resistance.
Frequency range: 144 / 430 MHz
Out of stock - Longer delivery time
€269.94 (223.09 excl. 21% VAT)
- Electrical type: 144 MHz: 5/8 λ 3-step C Phase / 430 MHz: 5/8 λ 8-step
- Gain: 144 MHz: 8.5 dBi / 430 MHz: 11.9 dBi
- Maximum continuous power: 200 Watts SSB
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Polarization: Linear vertical
- Mast Ø: 30 - 62 mm
- Max wind resistance: 108 km/h
- Height: 5150 mm
- Weight: 2200 gram
- Mounting type: On mast
- Antenna connector: N-female
- Radial length: 490 mm
Inside the box
- Antenna: Yes
- Mounting parts: Yes
- Installation manual: English