Deshibo - GA-450
The Deshibo GA-450 is an active indoor loop antenna and is used as a supporting antenna for shortwave and SDR radios. The antenna control unit integrates excellent circuit design, and the receiving ring is made of stainless steel. Whether it is workmanship or the receiving effect, it is a mid-to-high-end product among similar antennas.
The 20 cm diameter stainless steel ring is 360 degrees rotatable on the power control box.
The power control box contains a replaceable 18350 lithium battery which can be charged with the supplied USB-C type charging cable (5V USB main charger not included).
- Line in/out sockets: Yes
- Power source: Battery pack (included)
- Gain: 20 dBi
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Voltage: 5 Volt, 1 A
- Battery pack: 18350 Lithium battery, USB-C type
- MW: 522 - 1710 kHz
- SW: 2.3 - 30 MHz
- Length: 26 mm
- Height: 110 mm
- Width: 65 mm
- Weight: 250
- Antenna diameter: 200 mm
Inside the box
- User manual: English
- Antenna: 1 pcs
- BNC male - BNC male adapter cable: 1 pcs, RG 174
- BNC male - 3.5 mono adapter cable: 1 pcs, RG 174
- BNC male - SMA male connector: 1 pcs
- USB-C charging cable: 1 pcs