Grazioli - FE6V
Grazioli FE6V is a 5/8 λ antenna for the 6m band, adjustable from 50 to 54 MHz with whip length adjustment chart. Extremely robust, performing antenna with a low angle of radiation, and that could withstand extremely high powers (2kW CW continuous all-mode).
The result is FE6V which has unique characteristics in the current market and collects all our experience in this field.
For our tubes we have used the best alloy that can be used for the construction of the antennas the AW6063-T66 alloy of Aluminum, Magnesium and Silicon hardened to the T-66 state which gives the whip an exceptional resistance, which is made by extrusion and subsequently cold drawn. The “Ground Plane” is composed of 4 robust radials with a lengthof 1.4m
The FE6V connector is not a commercial SO-239 type connector as most manufacturers use. The connector was designed and built directly by us, has a real impedance of 50 Ohms and can be used up to 500 MHz. The goal was to create a reliable connector capable of withstanding 5kW CW continuous at 30 MHz. The body is made of CW614N nickel-plated brass, while the pin is plated in 24K gold to avoid oxidation and equipped with a 4-fin insulator that maintains its centering and elasticity, avoiding contact losses. The insulating part is made of PTFE which is one of the best insulating materials.
The fixing bracket is made of 2.5mm thick AISI304 stainless steel, it is fixed to the antenna tube by means of a clamp closure system, creating an extremely strong mechanical locking. Fixing to the mast is made with AISI304 M6 V-Bolt and high type nuts to facilitate tightening.
- Electrical type: 5/8 λ VHF GP
- Gain: 1.50 dBd - 3.65 dBi
- VSWR: ≤1.2:1
- Bandwidth: ≥ 3.1 MHz at 50 MHz
- Maximum continuous power: 2000 Watts (CW)
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Polarization: Linear vertical
- Feed system: High “Q” air wound matching coil, DC-Ground
- Materials: Aluminnum Alloy AW6063-T66 hard drawn tube, Fiberglass, Brass, PTFE. All hardware are made of SS AISI-304 and 316
- Mast Ø: 40 - 54 mm
- Max wind resistance: 150 km/h
- Height: 4170 mm (including bracket)
- Weight: 3340 gram
- Mounting type: On mast
- Antenna connector: UHF-female, PTFE insulator & gold plated central pin
- Radial length: 1400 mm
Inside the box
- Antenna: Yes
- Mounting parts: Yes
- Installation manual: English, Italian