K-PO - DG-503N
The K-PO DG-503N is a digital high quality SWR / PWR meter for accurate measuring of Forward Power, Reflected Power and SWR. The K-PO DG-503N has a frequency range from 1.6 - 60 and 125 to 525 MHz with a maximum power handling of 200 Watts.
The K-PO DG-503N is the only version with N connectors on the VHF / UHF side.
Our 'N' version has 1x UHF-female input connector and 1x UHF-female output connector for 1.6 - 60 MHz and 1x N-female input connector and 1x N-female output connector for 125 - 525 MHz.
For use with analogue and FDMA modulations. Digital meters don't always measure PEP / SSB modulations correctly, for that you need an analogue meter with PEP function, such as the K-PO RX-503N.
Made by Nissei, Taiwan.
- Backlight display / meter: Yes, LCD display
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Power range: 0 - 200 Watts
- Accuracy: ± 5%
- Minimum Power for SWR: 1 Watt
- Insertion loss: Less than 0.1 dB
- Testing function: SWR and Power (FWD and REF)
- Voltage: 13.8 Volt
- Calibration point: 28 / 145 / 435 MHz
- Input connector: 1.6 - 60 MHz: UHF (PL) female / 125 - 525 MHz: N female
- Output connector: 1.6 - 60 MHz: UHF (PL) female / 125 - 525 MHz: N female
- Length: 140 mm
- Height: 84 mm
- Width: 122 mm
- Weight: 750 gram
Inside the box
- Meter: Yes
- DC power cable: Yes
- Installation manual: English
- Datasheet: Kopie van DG 503 manual KPO