K-PO - RX-503N
The K-PO RX-503N is a high quality cross needle meter with a large illuminated meter, 4.5 x 6.3 cm, to measure Forward Power, Reflected Power and SWR. The K-PO RX-503N has two frequency ranges of 1.8 - 200 and 125 - 525 MHz with a maximum power handling of 200 Watts. AVG / PEP switch to select average power or SSB / PEP.
The K-PO RX-503N has 1x UHF-female input connector and 1x UHF-female output connector for the HF band (1.8 to 200 MHz) and 1x N-female input connector and 1x N-female output connector for the VHF / UHF band (125 - 525 MHz).
Made by Nissei, Taiwan.
- Backlight display / meter: Yes
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Power range: 2 / 20 / 200 Watts
- Accuracy: 5 Watts: AVG ±10%, PEP ±15% / 20 Watts: AVG ±10%, PEP ±15% / 200 Watts: AVG ±5%, PEP ±10%
- Minimum Power for SWR: 1 Watt
- Insertion loss: 0.1 dB
- Testing function: SWR and Power (FWD and REF / AVG and PEP)
- Voltage: 13.8 Volt, for display lightning only
- Input connector: 1.8 - 200 MHz: UHF (PL) female / 125 - 525 MHz: N female
- Output connector: 1.8 - 200 MHz: UHF (PL) female / 125 - 525 MHz: N female
- Length: 140 mm
- Height: 84 mm
- Width: 122 mm
- Weight: 950 gram
Inside the box
- Meter: Yes
- DC power cable: Yes
- Installation manual: English
- Datasheet: RX Manual