K-PO - SX-600N
The K-PO SX-600 measures Forward Power, Reflected Power and SWR. Two frequency modes, S1: 1.8 - 160 and S2: 140 - 525 MHz, each with their own set of connectors on the backside. AVG / PEP switch to select average power or SSB / PEP.
The 'N' version has 1x UHF-female input connector and 1x UHF-female output connector for (S1) 1.8 - 160 MHz and 1x N-female input connector and 1x N-female output connector for (S2) 140 - 525 MHz.
It's compact size makes this meter useful for testing both base and mobile installations and for permanent installation in your setup.
- Backlight display / meter: Yes
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Power range: 5 / 20 / 200 / 400 Watts
- Accuracy: 5 Watts: ± 5% / 20 Watts: 7.5% / 200 Watts: ± 10% / 400 Watts: ± 12.5%
- Minimum Power for SWR: 0.5 Watt
- Insertion loss: 0.2 dB
- Testing function: SWR and Power (FWD and REF / AVG and PEP)
- Voltage: 13.8 Volt, for display lightning only
- 200 / 400 Watts power switch: Yes, on backside
- Maximum power handling: 400 Watts 25 sec on, 35 sec off
- Input connector: 1.8 - 160 MHz: UHF (PL) female / 140 - 525 MHz: N female
- Output connector: 1.8 - 160 MHz: UHF (PL) female / 140 - 525 MHz: N female
- Length: 150 mm
- Height: 65 mm
- Width: 100 mm
- Weight: 720 gram
Inside the box
- Meter: Yes
- DC power cable: Yes
- Installation manual: English