Nagara - TV-41J
The Nagara TV-41J is a compact, lightweight, and carefully designed HF V-dipole for use on 7, 14, 21 and 28 MHz. Can be installed horizontally or as V-dipole, 90 or 120 degrees. Maximum input power is 300 Watts SSB.
The Nagara TV-41J is a good alternative for the popular Comet H-422 that is unfortunately out of production. Main difference between these two antennas is the power handling, but for most 300 Watts SSB will be enough.
Nagara antennas are fully made in Japan and well-known for their high quality in the Japanese market.
- Electrical type: V dipole
- Gain: 7 MHz: 1.3 dBi / 14 MHz: 1.65 dBi / 21 MHz: 1.95 dBi / 28 MHz: 2.15 dBi
- Power peak: 300 Watts
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Polarization: Linear horizontal / V-type dipole /
- Materials: High Spread Alminuim, Stainless Steel, Nylon
- Mast Ø: 38 - 60 mm
- Weight: 5400 gram
- Mounting type: On mast
- Antenna connector: UHF-female
- Assemble: Horizontal / 120° / 90°
- Horizontal max. length: 10.63 m
- 120° max. length: 9.32 m
- 90° max. lentgh: 7.64 m
Inside the box
- Antenna: Yes
- Mounting parts: Yes
- Installation manual: Japanese