RigExpert - AA-3000 ZOOM
The flagship antenna and cable analyzer with a range from 0.1 to 3000 MHz and a Big Blanview® ZOOM display.
A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective.
An integrated Time Domain Reflectometer mode can be used to locate a fault within the feedline system.
The analyzer is equipped with a Bluetooth Low Energy module for a wireless connection with your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
- Perfect for amateur, professional, and commercial radio.
- Check and adjust antennas quickly.
- Measure cable length and velocity factor.
- Set up 1/4-λ, 1/2-λ stubs.
- Find cable faults in a snap.
- Measure parameters of other RF elements.
- Enjoy the big sunlight-readable Blanview® display.
- Trust the factory calibration.
- Navigate the multilingual intuitive interface.
- Get help at the push of a button with the built-in Helper.
- Store OSL calibration data for future use.
- Silicone case, battery charger, rechargeable batteries, USB cable, N to UHF adapter in the box.
RigExpert AA-3000 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Frequency range: 0.1 to 3000.0 MHz
- Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
- Directivity: 43 db (calibrated)
- Measurement for: 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 300 / 450 and 600 Ohm systems
- SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
- SWR display: numerical or analog indicator
- R and X range: 0…2000, -2000…2000
- PC programming: Yes, with USB connector
- Factory OSL: Yes
- User OSL: 10 profiles available
- OSL Records: 250 unified memory slots
- SWR: Single or multiple frequencies
- SWR: Return loss, R, X, Z, L, C, Magnitude, and Phase Angle at a single frequency
- SWR chart: 100 points
- SWR chart at fixed HAM bands by IARU Regions: 100 points
- TDR chart: Time Domain Reflectometer
- Cable tools: Stub tuner, length & velocity factor, cable loss and characteristic impedance measurement)
- Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 3000.0 MHz (0.1 to 200 MHz. For higher frequencies, harmonics of the main signal are used)
- Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
- Batteries: Three 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, type AAA / Three 3.7V LiPo batteries, 14200
- Battery life: Max. 5 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
- Program mode: When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these source
- Display: 800×400 color BlanView display
- Keypad: 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- Menu: Multilingual menus and help screens
- Bluetooth Specification: v. 4.2 (Single-mode, Class B)
- Input connector: N female for 0.1 to 3000.0 MHz
- Length: 100 mm
- Height: 230 mm
- Width: 55 mm
- Weight: 442 gram
Inside the box
- Analyzer: Yes
- Installation manual: English
- Battery: Yes, 3x 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, type AA (Rechargeable)
- USB cable: Yes
- Silicon case: Yes
- Battery charger: Yes
- Adapter: Yes, N male to UHF (PL) female