RigExpert - REAMP
The RigExpert power consumption energy logger is very accurate and ease the life of IoT developers.
When you want to achieve the longest battery life possible, you need an accurate and reliable power measurement tool.
So REAMP is the best choice for your Ultra-Low Power projects. REAMP acts as a very stable and accurate power source for Device Under the Test (DUT). This allows to see even subtle changes in the power consumption profile of the DUT.
Use REAMP at your ULP DIY projects to quickly achieve success.
- High accuracy current measurements in the wide range from lOµA to lА?
- Two channels for voltage measurement
- 10 Hz to 10 kHz sample rate
- TRIG and SYNC gates to synchronize logger with target ????? and vice versa
- Time-limit and infinite measurements modes
- Built-in Li-lon battery for cases when DUT current consumption is over 500 mA
- Comprehensive power consumption analysis with ?? software
- Easy navigation both for small ?? extremely large measurement data sets, zooming and scrolling features
- Consumption averaging as well as real-time analysis
- Battery Life Calculator
- Readv-to-use Multi-0S software for Windows, Linux and macOS
REAMP Logger is made in Ukraine.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Current: 10uA to 1A (1 channel)
- Voltage: – 0V to 5V (2 channels)
- Sample rate: 10 hZ…10 kHz (10 kHz one channel only)
- Measuring results displaying: Instant values graph. Average values in digital format, Saving data to a log,Easy navigation using horizontal and vertical zooming
- Measuring channels: 3
- Connection: USB connection to a PC (USB 2.0, USB 3.0)
- Operation system:Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Application software: 'REAMP Logger software'
- Languages support: English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Power supply battery: Additional built-in Li-ion battery to be used when current consumption is over 500 mA
- Length: 67 mm
- Height: 57 mm
- Width: 27 mm
- Weight: 100 gram
- Input connector: USB (Universal Serial Bus) connector
- Working temperature: 0 to 40 °C
Inside the box
- Power consumption logger: Yes
- Test leads: Yes
- USB cable: Yes
- User manual: English
- Datasheet: User manual REAMP