RM - BLA600
Product code: 50200026
The BLA600 is a wideband compact linear amplifier for the HF bands and 6m, from 1.8 to 54 MHz.
*Protection circuits are not 100% guaranteed. To prevent damage to your amplifier always check your VSWR after changing bands, no hot switching, no excessive input power etc.
Frequency range: 1.8-54 MHz
Note - Price on request
€ -- (Price on request)
- Input power (Watts): 1 - 40 AM-FM-SSB-CW
- Max output power (Watts): 500 AM-FM
- Max output power SSB (Watts): 500 (PEP)
- Max input SWR: <1.5:1 VSWR (160-6m)
- Fuse: 5 x 20mm F LBC 250V (Fast Blow)
- Inversion polarity protection: Yes
- Electronic switch: Yes
- LCD display: Yes
- Gain: Typical 14 dB +/- 1 dB (80-10m)
- Active device: NXP / Freescale MRFE6VP5600H (50V)
- Output harmonic / spurious distortion: HF >-45dB 6m >-60dBc
- PTT input: Close to ground TX, Open Circuit RX, (Suitable for Open Drain / Collector / Relay switching). Output +5V S/C current <15mA in TX.
- ALC output: Negative going voltage, (0 to –10V) (adjustable).
- PA current: 27 A (max)
- Input connector: UHF (PL) female
- Output connector: UHF (PL) female
- Length: 430 mm
- Height: 142 mm
- Width: 324 mm
- Weight: 21.500 gram