Vero - VR-P25D VHF
The Vero VR-P25D VHF amplifier is a portable, lightweight, wide coverage RF power amplifier for handheld radio equipment and are equally capable of amplifying both analog and digital signals.
Use the amplifier to create a mobile device with a vehicle-mounted antenna, a powerful field radio with a field-installed antenna or a base station with an antenna on a mast. Your handheld radio connects and disconnects in seconds.
The Vero VR-P25D VHF is designed to work with any analog and digital handheld transceivers. With an input power of 2-6 Watts, up to 30 Watts of output power can be achieved.
FM analog and digital DMR (Tier I & II), D-STAR, C4FM, P25, NXDN and dPMR. TDMA compatible (2 Time Slot) and FDMA.Can be used in 3 ways: radio controlled, accessory controlled or amplifier controlled.
- Input power (Watts): 2-6 (±10%)
- Max output power (Watts): 25-30
- Input power/energy: 5.5 A
- Protection: Voltage spike suppression, over-temperature protection, RF sensing, APC (automatic power control)
- Auto power off: Yes
- Voltage stabilizer: Yes
- Input connector: SMA female
- Output connector: UHF (PL) female
- Length: 135 mm
- Height: 36 mm
- Width: 115 mm
- Weight: 680 gram
Inside the box
- Amplifier: Yes
- DC power cord: Yes
- Installation manual: English