Yaesu - ATAS-120A
The ATAS-120A is an unique mobile antenna designed for use with Yaesu transceivers that support the by Yaesu patented ATAS (Active Tuning Antenna System) system, such as the FT-897, FT-847, FT-857 and FT-100.
The ATAS-120A utilizes a motorized tuning system which resonates the radiating element for the lowest possible SWR.
The ATAS-120A is designed to be mounted directly onto a standard fixed mobile antenna UHF (PL) mount (not supplied), a magnet mount is not recommended.
Sometimes a du- of triplexer is advised, to avoid continuously changing the coaxial cable to the appropriate antenna jack of your transceiver.
- VSWR: Less than 2.0:1
- Maximum continuous power: 120 Watts
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Polarization: Linear vertical
- Height: 1400 - 1600 mm
- Weight: 900 gram
- Mounting type: On UHF-female (PL) connector (not included)
- Antenna connector: UHF-male (PL)
Inside the box
- Antenna: Yes
- Installation manual: English
- Waterproof cap: 1 pcs
- Allen wrench: 1 pcs
- Datasheet: Yaesu ATAS 120 A Catalog Eng