Yaesu - M-90D
The Yaesu M-90D is a high quality and robust desktop microphone. Utilizes a dynamic microphone element which is a specially tuned to produce a rich voice with depth and warmth.
For use with most modern Yaesu transceivers that have the 'modular' or '8-pin' microphone connector. A 'modular' to '8-pin' microphone cable is included, which can be used in both ways just by turning it around. So no extra microphone cable is needed.
If your transceiver is not listed please contact us to check the compatibility for you.
- Suitable for: Yaesu FT-450 / Yaesu FT-817 / Yaesu FT-818 / Yaesu FT-847 / Yaesu FT-857 / Yaesu FT-891 / Yaesu FT-897 / Yaesu FT-900 / Yaesu FT-920 / Yaesu FT-950 / Yaesu FT-991A / Yaesu FT-2000 / Yaesu FT-DX10 / Yaesu FT-DX101D / Yaesu FT-DX101MP / Yaesu FT-DX1200 / Yaesu FT-DX3000 / Yaesu FT-DX5000 / Yaesu FT-DX9000 /
- Lock button: Yes
- Microphone type: Dynamic
- Low Cut switch: When this switch is ON, a low-cut filter (cut-off frequency 340 Hz, -6 dB/octave) is activated
- Microphone connector: 8-pin / RJ45
- Frequency response: 30 - 17000 Hz
- Impedance: 600 Ω
- Sensitivity: -60 dB (1 kHz 0 dB=1V/1Pa)
- Current consumption: 15 mA (TYP)
- Supply voltage: DC 5.0 V ±10 %
- Length: 126.5 mm
- Height: 192 mm
- Width: 106 mm
- Weigth: 530 gram
- Datasheet: Yaesu M 90 D Catalog eng